Overpass is located in Wantage, Oxfordshire near Didcot and Oxford. We operate and cover areas in the UK and work with different clients across the globe. Ever wonder what the places in the UK have to offer?
- If you’re a fan of Harry Potter and you want to step into Hogwart’s Great Hall, you can visit Warner Bros. Studio in Leavesden, Hertfordshire.
- For animal lovers, Birmingham showcases the icy home of Gentoo Penguins and over 2,000 creatures from around the world at the National Sea Life Centre. You can also meet some Carpathian lynx cubs, Lemur twins, Patagonian mara and Pygmy marmoset at Dudley Zoological Gardens.
- Fond of beaches and cliffs? Cornwall is a county on England’s rugged southwestern tip that forms a peninsula encompassing wild moorland and hundreds of sandy beaches. Cornwall has sunny and warm weather compared to the rest of Britain, making it a popular destination for surfers, beach lovers and tourists.
- Want something creepy? Visit Brighton in East Sussex, it is believed to be a haunted place which is a home for paranormal sightings of spirits. You can also find there the Preston Manor, the house of ghostly experiences.
- Do you have any idea how it feels to hold a gold bar? Well, you can touch and feel the weight of a real gold bar at the Bank of England Museum in London.
- In Devon, you can go biking along the 26 mile-long route of the beautiful Exe Estuary, visit Dartmoor National Park, and enjoy the stunning 250-year-old Jurassic Coast cliffs.
These are just some of the exciting destinations that you can find in the UK. You can check out our website where we operate in UK to get more information about the other beautiful cities and counties that are waiting for you to be explored.
The images are licensed under:
- Richard Croft [CC BY-SA 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
- By Gp258 (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
- By Hassocks5489 at en.wikipedia (Own work) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons